Due to a requirement of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), which came into force on May 25, 2018, we, the company Ergonomic Care GmbH, Lindwurmstr. 5 80337 Munich, are obliged to inform you in detail about the processing of your personal data on our website (hereinafter referred to as "data") in accordance with Article 13 of the GDPR.
In the following, we explain which data we process from you for which purposes and which rights you have in this regard.
Purposes of processing
We use the data that you voluntarily provide to us via our website for the following purposes:
According to Article 6 (1) a) of the DSGVO on the basis of the contact form that you have voluntarily filled out.
- to contact you
- to answer specific inquiries
Categories of data processed
- contact details
- free message text
A transfer of your data to other third parties or third countries does not take place.
Duration of processing
We only require your data for as long as it is necessary to fulfill the above-mentioned purpose.
Business documents and inquiries are stored in accordance with the requirements of the German Commercial Code and the German Fiscal Code for a maximum of 6 and 10 years, respectively, after which they are destroyed in accordance with DIN 66399.
Your rights as a data subject
Under the GDPR, you have the right to:
- Information about the data we have stored about you
- Correction of your data if they are demonstrably incorrect
- Deletion of your data (if no legal retention periods are opposed)
- Restriction of processing (only storage possible)
- Objection to processing
- Data portability
- Revocation of any consent given with effect for the future
- Complaint to the data protection supervisory authority. The supervisory authority responsible for us is: The Bavarian State Commissioner for Data Protection (BayLfD)