ALWAYS GOOD TO FOOT
When it comes to shoe technology, Ergonomic Care in Munich is a reliable and competent partner for you. We take the time for an expert and precise anamnesis and consultation in order to then manufacture your orthopedic shoes using proven techniques as well as the most modern technologies and materials.
What we offer:
- Therapy shoes
- Custom shoes, street shoes, sports shoes, slippers, safety shoes
- Shoe finishes
- Diabetic foot and shoe fittings
- Foot Center
- Exercise and Sports Center
SHOE TECHNOLOGY MUNICH
custom orthopedic inserts
For a long time now, custom-made shoes have been visually indistinguishable from high-quality collection shoes. But your foot does feel a difference: it feels comfortable and does not suffer from an incorrect fit.
Our shoe technology experts take various factors into account when making custom shoes. For example, the human foot lengthens in the rolling phase and becomes wider under load. That's why not every shoe "off the rack" is made for your feet: orthopedic problems can be exacerbated by a poorly fitted shoe.
When manufacturing an orthopedic shoe according to the latest footwear technology, our employees calculate the ideal relationship of the last to the ball of the foot. Many satisfied customers report that their foot problems are no longer present due to new custom shoes from Ergonomic Care.
ERGONOMIC CARE INSOLES
foot aids for every age
In addition to orthopedic shoes, we offer functional foot aids that we make for you according to a stress diagram or body shape model. These aids
- correct foot deformities,
- prevent malformations,
- counteract functional form deviations of the foot or
- prevent corrective recurrences.
Foot aids relieve pressure on the area of the entire sole of the foot. For an optimal solution, we offer three shoe technology systems:
- Corrective insoles (sensorimotor insoles shoe insoles): They are mainly suitable for children, as their foot can still be influenced plastically. However, changes in body load distribution are possible at all ages.
- Copy insoles: It relieves the foot by copying the shape of the sole and ensures that the pressure is distributed evenly. This treatment is especially suitable for adults.
- Bedding insole: It supports heavily loaded feet and, depending on the material, ensures that they are softly bedded. Especially older people use bedding insoles.
Talk to us. We are always there for you, even without an appointment.